Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Jack Bauer Power Hour Brings It On Like Donkey Kong

Since my brother is asleep as I write this and so is probably everyone else who I might normally call to share my thoughts, permit me to use this forum to simply write:

OH MY GOD, 24 KICKED ASS TONIGHT~!

In terms of sheer tension, excitement, and action this was one of the best episodes of the season. Let me put it this way: right before I started watching I was falling asleep, barely awake. Right now I'm wide awake and hyped up for next week's episode.

RANDOM THOUGHTS - ALL "24" EDITION:

- Dammit Edgar, look at the freakin' CD-ROM!

- Come on, Beeehhhhhhroooooz, be a man.

- They HAVE those neck-implant tracking devices like the aliens used in The X-Files?

- Tony said his trademark "Yeah." about 50 times this episode.

- Damn, Marwan is like the most resourceful terrorist ever, he has like 37 contingency plans.

- Jack may be expendible but dammit all he'll kick some ass before he goes.

- This is about the only show ever where when they say there will be a "shocking twist" in the previews for next week, I durn well believe it. Bring it.

No comments: