So far I've:
- Stayed up for like 36 hours so that I could adjust to London time.
- Had a spicy lunch at a place called Nandos
- Waded through throngs of people from all over the world at Portabello Market
- Cheked out Picasso, Rothko, Lichtenstien, etc. at the Tate Modern and walked over the Millenium Bridge on the River Thames
- Ate dinner at Zizzi's
- Had some traditional English breakfast here at the K+K George
- Shocked and amused my parents by taking them to the punk-rock capitol of the world, Camden Town, and showing them the home of Twenty Twenty Television, where I interned during my semester abroad.
- Made many jokes with my brother about such London Underground stops as Cockfosters and Goodge Street, and such pubs as Ye Old Cock.
- Revisited my old favorite lunch spot, the park and fountain at Russell Square.
- Saw the Rosetta Stone and other famous treasures whilst exploring the British Museum
- Ate lunch at Garfunkel's near the Gloucester Road tube stop.
- Explored Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. Saw swans in the pond, British kids playing football / soccer, repeatedly tried my hand at various British accents and dialects.
- Roamed the halls of Harrod's. This time, no alarms went off when I entered (thank G0d). Ate some Gelato, drolled in the electronics section.
- Had dinner at Pizza by the Park, where I had some tasty food.
Alright, I'm exhausted and have to get up early tommorow for a tour of Windsor Castle, Bath, and Stonehenge. Cheers!