Wednesday, June 07, 2006

If Looks Could Kill

Welcome to the new-look Adventures of Danny Baram. This is likely only one of a few more modifications to come, but I decided, after looking at a few other blogs, that it was high time to ditch the black background and go for something easier on the eyes. As always, let me know what you think.

In other news, I wrote an entire post this morning filled with quality stuff, but Blogger decided to freeze and shut down for hours, during which time entire said post was lost to blogging oblivion.

I may try to replicate some of what I wrote later on today. But for now, enjoy the new look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Mr. Baram ever discuss the merits of a Vampire / School Girl party on his blog?

Anonymous said...

the new look scares me, baram....you know i don't handle change well. going forward, i want to be consulted on any changes you are considering making to the blog, as it is a vital part of my life.
that is all.

Anonymous said...

Nice design, easier to read and more of a positive image.